Founded in 2007 to specialize in senior-level higher education search, SP&A Executive Search takes great pride in the depth and breadth of our experience working with colleges and universities across the country:
- Since 2007, we have led nearly 400 senior executive searches on behalf of our clients in higher education and nonprofit institutions.
- We have placed senior leaders, including presidents and chancellors, vice presidents and vice chancellors, provosts and deans, at colleges and universities, small and large, public and private, across the United States.
- Our placements are accomplished, diverse, and visionary leaders who strengthen the organizations they lead and create long-term impact.
We work proactively and energetically to recruit excellent and diverse pools of candidates in every search we conduct. To ensure an equitable and inclusive process for all, we offer counsel to our clients on everything from composing the search committee and drafting written materials to managing post-interview deliberations.
Due to our depth of knowledge and experience in higher education:
- We excel at identifying and recruiting leaders from within academic settings.
- We possess the insight needed to identify leaders from nontraditional settings who are best suited to transition successfully to academic leadership.
- Potential candidates with an interest in education tend to migrate to our attention, because of the number of senior-level searches that we conduct in this space and because of our reputation in the industry.